Winter Squash Custard
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen winter squash, defrosted
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans (1 oz.)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Beat eggs, sugar, salt and spice in large bowl until blended. Add pumpkin, squash, and pecans; mix well. Pour into greased 2-quart baking dish; smooth top.
- Bake in center of 350°F oven until knife inserted near center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.